5. Cop and a Half (1993)




Roger's Rating :


Should be :
1/2 Star

I had heard that this was one of Roger's worst ratings so I decided I had to see for myself. I was not disappointed. It was easily one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
Burt Reynolds won a well deserved Razzie for Worst Actor and the young star was nominated for Worst New Star. It was sad watching Burt, who has been in some really good things, in a dog like this. It also ended Henry Winkler's career as a movie director.
The humor in this movie seems to be aimed at a five-year old, but it is rated PG. I really don't think there is any audience at all for this movie.
Roger gave it 3 stars but I am only giving it a half. In the At the Movies review Gene is obviously stunned when Roger gives this movie a thumbs up. Here is a link to Roger's written review.

No comments:


Roger's Facebook Post

Roger's Twitter

Total Pageviews